Here are some brief description about what is Winrar.
- Using WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression by consistently making smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs.
- WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.
- WinRAR offers a graphic interactive interface utilizing mouse and menus as well as the command line interface.
- When you purchase WinRAR license you are buying a license to the complete technology, no need to purchase add-ons to create self-extracting files, it's all included.
- WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special "Wizard" mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.
- WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits.
- WinRAR supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. The number of archived files is, for all practical purposes, unlimited.
- WinRAR offers the ability to create selfextracting and multivolume archives.
- Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
- WinRAR features are constantly being developed to keep WinRAR ahead of the pack.
Winrar Cracked Installer Free Download
Download Links: (Credit to: Sir O of OH Portal)
For 32 bit
For 64 bit
How to know if your Computer or Laptop is 32 or 64 bit?
1. Click Start or Press Window Button
2. Click or search "Control Panel"
3. Click "System and Security"
4. Click "System"
5. A window like this will open:
How to install winrar? (Winrar Installation Guide)1. Install Program "Setup.exe" (remove any previous patch).
2. Once installed, close the program in case of have been started
(IMPORTANT: Always check that it's not minimized in the system tray).
3. Install Universal Patch to register this program
How to extract compressed files using winrar?
Here are the steps on how to extract or unpack compressed files such as (.rar, .zip, etc.)
Step 1: Locate the file/s that you want to extract or unpack.
Step 2: Click the file, Press right click and choose "Extract to..."
Congratulations! Extraction complete! You can now see the folder of the extracted files.
I hope this helped you. For more inquiries, just leave a comment below.
Thank you for reading this simple tutorial. :)
Post a Comment